Ozonated Olive Oil
- 30 g gel tube
- Has strong antimicrobial properties because it contains Ozonides.
- Creates a moist wound healing environment.
- Dissolves dead tissue
- greatly inhibits the growth of bacteria (bacteriostatic).
- no micro-organisms resistance
- Its acidic pH and the oxidative environment make the product highly antimicrobial & allow chronic and non healing/necrotic wounds to heal faster due to increased oxygen supply
Is also used to treat:
- athlete’s foot (foot fungus)
- Diabetic foot ulcers fissures.
For disinfecting necrotic and non healing wounds